- Output power**: 4.1 kWel | 8.4 kWel
- Output voltage range: 28 – 55 VDC | 56 – 110 VDC
- Supply voltage: 24 VDC
- Voltage adaptors au different DC voltages available as accessories
- Hydrogen quality: ISO 14687:2019 (Type I, Grade D) / SAE J2719
- Hydrogen supply pressure: 1.5 – 7.0barg
- Ambient temperature range: +5 – +40 °C
The very high reliability and low maintenance costs of the HyModule® fuel cell system solution, which is ready for integration, compared to conventional diesel and/or battery use, speak in favor of hydrogen fuel cell technology as an energy source in the context of an emergency power application or in use as a grid backup system.
With hydrogen as the energy carrier, almost unlimited bridging times can be realized by the Proton Motor product HyModule® in the HyModule® S4 and HyModule® S8 size classes as a modern, exhaust- and noise-free power generator.
- Interlockings / Railway application
- Telecommunications / Radio Application
- Securing critical infrastructures
- Industry and data centers
- Energy self-sufficient residential buildings and industrial plants
- Regenerating hydrogen from renewable sources
- Off-grid power supply (stand-alone solution)
- Grid-connected systems for emergency power supply or grid support
In addition, many other applications can be realized with HyModule® S4 / S8 where an efficient and environmentally friendly energy supply is required.