- Adaptation to specific customer requirements possible
- Possible output power*: up to 142 kWel
- Output voltage range: 400 – 750 VDC (voltage conversion by DC/DC included)
- Supply voltage: 400 – 750 VDC
- Hydrogen quality: ISO 14687:2019 (Type I, Grade D) / SAE J2719
- Hydrogen supply pressure: 5.0 – 7.5barg (optional pressure range 3.0 – 3.5barg available)
- Ambient temperature range: +5 – +45 °C
* Begin of Life; without consideration of self-consumption; including voltage conversion at DC output
The international energy market is currently undergoing a transformation process. With a 40 percent dependence on Russian gas, there is a particular focus on solar expansion in the building energy sector as well as on the energy supply and security of (large) industrial and critical infrastructures. Proton Motor has been manufacturing alternative energy solutions using resource-efficient hydrogen fuel cells for a quarter of a century. The newly developed Proton Motor product HyScale®, for example, as a modular integration-ready multistack solution.
By simultaneously implementing several PM 400 stack modules in a HyScale® system, customer-specific applications – also for power grid protection and emergency power supply – can be realized up to the megawatt range.